Our bodies are so amazing.
Your body is so amazing.
It stretched to accommodate life growing within it. Nourished it even at great cost to itself. When the time came, it propelled that life into the world and then continued to nourish it, sacrifice for it.
Sleep. Sanity. Tears. Time. Energy.
Our bodies are slowly supposed to heal after carrying a baby. To regain strength as the muscles and organs move back into place.
But what do you do when that doesn't happen?
You come here.
Birth Trauma And Healing
Learn more about birth trauma and some ideas of how you can begin to start healing yourself and others.
Healing From a Traumatic Birth
You prepared for birth, took all the classes, read all the information, and wrote out the birth plan...only to have your actual labor and delivery not turn out the way you expected.
If you're struggling with a traumatic birth experience - if you had an emergency C-Section, your baby had to be revived, your words weren't respected, or you experienced other pelvic trauma - we are here for you.
We will compassionately walk you through taking back your voice and your power so that you can create a strong bond with your baby and feel like you again.
Pregnancy is such a special time in a woman's life. Nothing compares to the joy of hearing your child's heartbeat for the first time, feeling their first kick, or seeing those first ultrasound pictures!
We spend lots of time (the first pregnancy especially) preparing ourselves emotionally and mentally for birth.
Often, we spend less time preparing ourselves physically for bringing new life into the world.
We can help you with specialized exercises and stretches to properly prepare your body for labor and delivery so that you can heal more quickly and enjoy your time with your sweet new baby.
Have you ever been around a group of women who have shared with you that their bladders haven't been the same since they gave birth, who share their leak stories, talk about pain with sex, or talk about "something falling out of their bodies" and tell you this is just how it is after you have a baby?
No. It doesn't HAVE to be that way. No, you don't need to "suck it up, buttercup".
We diagnose the root cause(s) of your pelvic pain, pee leaks, or prolapse and provide pelvic therapy to correctly guide your body into healing.
Success stories from women like you...
What I experienced with Landy was far beyond my expectations! I was having some discomfort and what I thought were bladder issues. I saw Landy on Facebook. As I began reading and listening to her posts and realized that my symptoms were not a normal part of birthing babies or aging! I scheduled with Landy shortly after. My appointment was incredible! Landy made me feel listened to, safe and validated. My healing that took place with Landy went far beyond the physical symptoms. Not only do I no longer the physical symptoms but I was able to release trauma and fears that had been holding me back in other areas of my life. In my opinion, EVERY woman should seek out pelvic therapy with Landy Peek!
My body benefited greatly from Landy's wonderful work. I am currently recovering from a breast cancer diagnosis and medical treatment. Although I am cancer free my body was holding onto the trauma of the past 10 months. Landy's intuitition guided her to exactly the areas I needed help. Her deep healing presence and gentle hands created a safe container for me to explore my emotions and how they were showing up in my body as she gudied me through moving past my fears, anger, and the beliefs that were holding me back from full recovery. Both my body and my emotions have felt much more balanced since Landy's treatment and I have more energy to devote to creating the life I wish to live now that my body feels stronger. I highly recommend Landy. Her work blending the physical, emotional, and energetic systems is transformational.
Connect with Us
Office Location: 343 W Drake Rd. Suite 275 Fort Collins, CO 80526.
Both Virtual and In-Person Sessions Available.
Not Ready for 1:1 Sessions?
These online courses can help you heal on your time...
This mini-course will walk you through how to use the mind-body connection to rewrite your birth story bringing the support and respect you needed in the moment to empower you and shift the negative emotions surrounding your birth to a birth experience that feels complete and positive.
This Mini-Course walks you through:
- Why when you re-write your birth story the actual experience and your rewritten story walk side by side but your emotions get attached to the new story.
- The secret to rewriting your birth story bringing in the support & respect you needed and kicking out anything that did not support you.
- Finding safety within your own body.
- How to use safe scents to calm your body.
- You will be guided through mind-body connection techniques to repattern your birth story so your emotions become attached to the supported version of the story instead of continuing to be stuck in the stressed pattern.
When you join you will receive...
- Instant access to 5 video modules that will walk you through the proven mind-body connection system to release negative emotions from your birth story by rewriting your story in a way that empowers you.
- Journal prompts that guide you through the rewriting process
If you struggle with your body as a mom and you want the exact steps I take my 1:1 pelvic therapy clients through to end pee leaks, stop pain with sex, and end your struggles with your diastasis recti then Best You After Baby.
In this course, you will learn...
- How your feet impact your pelvic floor and how changing the way you stand can stop your leaks.
- How pressures in your tummy (think breath-holding) can start or stop leaks and how you can easily change your patterns.
- How to heal your diastasis recti and get your core supporting you again.
- Why releasing the tightness in your scar can end pain like magic and the easiest way to release your scar to end pain with sex.
- The essential technique you need to fully heal your body and emotions after trauma.
- Why Kegels will actually make your pee leaks worse and what to do instead.
- How to know when it is safe for your body to get back to exercising without worries of leaks or pain.
When you join you will receive...
- 8 Easy to Follow Modules that will walk you through the exact steps I take my 1:1 private pelvic therapy clients through to end the pain with sex and pee leaks.
- A Supportive Private Community of Moms Like You.
- Live Support From Landy.
- An Easy to Use App to Access Your Private Portal: Watch Where & When You Want.